If you need to make a claim, Carter Claims will give you the professional advice you need.
We will review what is covered by your policy, complete your claim form, and negotiate your settlement.
Why do you need a Loss Assessor?
The claims process is a minefield. Public Loss Assessors have extensive experience negotiating settlements with Loss Adjusters appointed by Insurance Companies to represent their interests.
In many cases, the money you save in dealing with the matter yourself is lost along with much more as very few people know what exactly they are entitled to under their policy and how best to negotiate their settlement.
If your claim has been refused we will review this for FREE and give you an opinion on whether or not you should consider appealing the decision. At Carter Claims, we work on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We can help with claims in the following areas:
- Fire Insurance Claims
- Theft Insurance Claims
- Accidental Damage Claims
- Storm Damage or Flood Insurance Claims
- Malicious Damage and Vandalism Claims
- Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake Claims
- Smoke Damage Claims
- Burst Pipe and Escape of Water Claims
- Impact Damage Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Subsidence or Heave Claims
- Freezing Claims
- Escape of Oil Claims
- Contractors All Risks Claims
- Business Interruption or Loss of Profit Claims
- Agricultural Claims
- Forestry Claims
- Travel Insurance Claims
- Liability Claims
- Manage Personal Injury Claims for the Public Claims to the Personal Injury Assessment Board
Carter Claims will:
- Review your policy and give you an expert opinion on cover before submitting a claim
- Visit the scene and survey the damage
- Advise on the claims process and how best to proceed
- Prepare a detailed schedule of works and a damage report for your insurer
- Meet the Insurer's adjuster on site and agree the scope
- Negotiate the settlement for the you to ensure that you receive a fair settlement.